Tuesday, June 3, 2014

A Visit To Nesting On Main in Concord, MA

On a last minute whim, I decided to take advantage of the sunny morning and head to Concord, MA.  I put on my sneakers, grabbed my camera, and walked along some of the historic streets and peeked inside my favorite shops (many are closed on Sunday or open later in the day).  One of the shops I can't pass by or "just peek in", is Nesting on Main.  I think after seeing these photos, you too will agree they have an eye for detail and carry beautiful things that will adorn an elegant home as-well-as a country home.  This was a quick photo shoot of the store's vignettes, but you they still showcase the cool items they offer. 



















 Oops, Photo Bombed my own photo.  Photo Faux Pas!



Old glass door knobs in a bowl would be a beautiful touch on a table that is kissed by sunlight.

 Cute window box idea huh?



New England Fine Living's Web site http://www.newenglandfineliving.com and this blog was created by Linda Calder, The Fine Living Muse, as a Girl's Guide to Decorating in Style, Entertaining in Style, and Living in Style.

No comments:

Post a Comment