Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving Table Setting

Happy Thanksgiving From New England Fine Living!  I thought I would take a moment in between baking and cooking to post these photos of a table I decorated.  I actually did two coordinating tables.  One for the adults and one for the teens.  


What fun this was!  Below is where I started.  A beautiful dining room table with the table pad in place. 



I wanted to mix silver and gold, so I used two separate place settings my client already had.  I used the white and silver plate as a charger and then the white and gold for the meal. 


I found this tall silver and glass dome at a local home decor store then I placed some faux berries and a battery operated candle inside. 


Coordinating berry garland was added down the center of the table then 4 glass candle holders.   The turkey place card holders were found at a local farm stand.  What a score since they were on sale from $4.99 to $1.00!


Two glasses were set in place for wine and water.


This is the table setting for the teenagers table in the adjoining room. 


Using items we already had in the home, I put together this quick fall centerpiece.  



New England Fine Living offers full service Party and Event Planning as well as an in-house interior design studio North of Boston. The parties and events we plan for our clients are small to large and are very casual to extremely elegant. What type of party would you like? We can create it for you. If you want to plan your own party, but would like a consultant, we can do that for you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment