Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Valentines Day Ideas

I know it is more than a month away, but if you want your Valentines day a little extra special, then I found a few ideas  for you from some very creative people.

I just had to share this photo I found on Universal Scraps.com.  Wow!  I am not recommending you bedazzle your lips, but you would certainly catch his attention.


Now this Valentines idea is a lot easier than the lips with crystals.  Red Valentines hearts on your tea bags with a little message written with a white pen.

Photo From Martha Steward

 Okay, so you should know each others name and where to sit, but I just loved the look of the pink table card with the deep red rose.
Photo from Martha Stewart
 Red Tulips surrounded by red hots.  Ahhh the smell must be heavenly.
Photo From Martha Stewart
 How about a larger dinner party for a few of your favorite couples or just a group of friends. 
Photo of work by Preston Bailey
 For more ideas and inspiration, please visit my web site. New England Fine Living.com

1 comment:

  1. Valentine's Day will be here before I know it... thanks for sharing some inspiration! I've got to get to work!
    Happy New Year!
    Xo,
    E&J

    ReplyDelete