Thursday, May 8, 2014

A Delicious Grape Martini Recipe, If I Do Say So Myself. A perfect cocktail for entertaining.

With the warmer weather upon us, I thought I would share this recipe again, for those who might my post two years ago.  If you like the flavor of grapes and the flavor of oranges, then this martini recipe is for you! This grape martini was inspired by the scent of the Concord grapes that grow wild around our home and by a grape drink my mother used to makes us when we were children (without the alcohol of course) which was Grape Koolaid with orange slices.  To see a video on how I made the cocktail or to see the recipe in print, just follow the link to our luxury lifestyle website page for this delicious grape martini.  Read More



New England Fine Living's Web site http://www.newenglandfineliving.com and this blog was created by Linda Calder, The Fine Living Muse, as a Girl's Guide to Decorating in Style, Entertaining in Style, and Living in Style.


No comments:

Post a Comment