Tuesday, June 26, 2012


This past weekend I had the wonderful opportunity to take a boat ride with my guy on our friend's boat out of Gloucester, MA.   I thought I would share some of my photos with you.  Please keep in mind I took these with my cell phone, so the pictures are not as clear as I would like, but I was still pleased with them.



This photo looks like a watercolor painting to me.


After the heavy rain storm, we were left with a beautiful rainbow.








Here's my guy pulling in the rope just after leaving the restaurant where we hid from an incoming storm.  A great dinner and a few cocktails later, we watched an amazing thunder and lightning storm with friends.  We waited until the heavy rain subsided just enough to get to the boat without getting drenched.  As if someone was watching out for us, we pulled away from the wharf... the sun suddenly came out.... the clouds cleared.... and we were able to finish our cruise with a rainbow and a sunset full of color.

Linda Calder Smith, owner of http://www.newenglandfineliving.com is an Allied ASID Interior Designer in Middleton MA, Westford MA, New England, owner of New England Fine Living, and Party Planner North of Boston. Classic New England Style or Glam Interior Design and parties have been most recently completed in Middleton, Carlisle, Andover, North Andover, Marblehead, Boston, Salem, Newburyport, Newbury, Ipswich, Westford, Boxford, Topsfield, and so many more surrounding towns!

No comments:

Post a Comment