Friday, December 16, 2011

My Partridge salt and pepper shakers are not extinct!

Can I tell you how excited I was when I found out my Partridges were not extinct!  Others do exist!  Well ENsame breed, but mine are a little less detailed.  I found their mates on a fabulous New England based blog  called An Urban Cottage . When searching my home for these two, I realized I have a few bird couples.  I had no idea I had a collection pattern.  I do not consider myself a collector, but I will admit... I have a fairy hiding in every one of my rooms.  I collected them at one point in my life when I needed a little magic.   Collecting bird couples must be the hopeless romantic in me.


  Now check out what Steve did with his Partridge.  I love it!  He created an advent wreath.  Here is a link to his page on how he did it.

Photo source - An Urban Cottage

Photo Source - An Urban Cottage

1 comment: