Friday, January 8, 2010

Wine Cork Projects
















After I posted a photo of a my bowl full of spent wine corks on my facebook page, my friends started sending me ideas on some wonderful craft projects.  I decided to put a page together of some sophisticated wine cork crafts that I might try myself in my spare time (when I create some spare time) .  Click here to go to the page I created with pictures to help inspire you to start some wine craft projects too!

Linda Calder Smith, owner of http://www.newenglandfineliving.com is an Allied ASID Interior Designer in Middleton MA, Westford MA, New England, owner of New England Fine Living, and Party Planner North of Boston. Classic New England Style or Glam Interior Design and parties have been most recently completed in Middleton, Carlisle, Andover, North Andover, Marblehead, Boston, Salem, Newburyport, Newbury, Ipswich, Westford, Boxford, Topsfield, and so many more surrounding towns!

No comments:

Post a Comment