Monday, August 17, 2009

Halloween is just around the corner






It might be mid August at the time of this posting, but with parties, some of like to have a little planning time. My thoughts were to post of few of the party decor that I have done over the years to share with you. I just found some Halloween picture files, so I will be posting those first. Enjoy. For more pictures on this table setting visit my web site New England Fine Living.com
Linda Calder Smith, owner of http://www.newenglandfineliving.com is an Allied ASID Interior Designer in Middleton MA, Westford MA, New England, owner of New England Fine Living, and Party Planner North of Boston. Classic New England Style or Glam Interior Design and parties have been most recently completed in Middleton, Carlisle, Andover, North Andover, Marblehead, Boston, Salem, Newburyport, Newbury, Ipswich, Westford, Boxford, Topsfield, and so many more surrounding towns!

1 comment:

  1. I keep meaning to comment because I have been following your blog for a while now! I, too, am a New England girl, born and bred and proud of it! And, my precious furbaby is a Beagle, too!!! And today your ost is about one of my favorite holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete